“Design Your Shape” project addressed to nearly 1.2 million MultiSport card users in Poland has been launched. The new, educational space created by MultiSport contains a ready-made plan to improve one’s health and quality of life, which includes advice from personal trainers, nutritionists, and wellbeing experts. The project will be supported by an advertising campaign of the same name.
MultiSport has launched “Design Your Shape” section for MultiSport card holders, co-created by experienced trainers and nutritionists in six categories related to a healthy lifestyle: training, slimming, health, nutrition, regeneration and first visits to sports facilities.The “Design Your Shape” project was created to support MultiSport card users in a healthy and active lifestyle, including support in achieving their dream physical condition or improving their wellbeing. It provides MultiSport card users with:
- Ready instructions on how to train in sports facilities safely and effectively – proper preparation, purpose of equipment, rules of exercising in the facility, e.g. in a fitness club.
- Comprehensive knowledge contained in 113 lessons taught by specialists in a healthy lifestyle, divided thematically and available in one place.
- Effective motivational advice and inspiration to change one’s habits.
- Opportunity to take advantage of 19 professional online courses – from anywhere, anytime.
The space is designed in such a way that the acquired knowledge can be easily used by exercising with the MultiSport card, which provides access to 38 different activities in over 4,700 sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland.
– The mission of MultiSport is to promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage Poles to be active every day. “Design Your Shape” is a completely innovative tool of motivation and inspiration for an active lifestyle, which in combination with the MultiSport card allows anyone to build solid foundations for a healthy lifestyle. It is a complete knowledge base on how to exercise, eat, rest, breathe and sleep properly to feel better every day. This is especially important now, when we see how much and negative impact the pandemic had on our psychophysical health. Our research shows that physical activity has a huge impact on our wellbeing: as many as 82% of MultiSport users believe that it makes them feel better – says Dorota Szostek-Rejowska, Head of Marketing & E-commerce at Benefit Systems.
The campaign promoting “Design Your Shape” project will be visible on YouTube as well as MultiSport Polska Facebook and Instagram profiles. It will be supported by ads created by Fog Film (editing and reformats were prepared by the VEIN Postproduction studio). Each ad will promote a different activity available under the MultiSport card. Advertising activities will also be carried out through welcome packs for new users, Programmatic campaigns, and dedicated mailings.
The campaign will run until 16 April 2023. Its implementation, including the creative concept, is overseen by Benefit Systems.
More information about the project can be found at https://www.kartamultisport.pl/zaprojektuj-forme